Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer's Ending

As I sit here tonight reflecting over the past couple of busy months I can't believe that summer is coming to a close. School will start in a couple of week and we will be back on a schedule and fall into a routine. I am ready to get back in a routine. I seem to function better that way.

I have been busy working on plans for our big fall fundraiser. It is scheduled for Oct 1st and that is fast approaching.

The Lord has really been at work at 5:17. He has brought forth volunteers and people are really stepping up to help. Several months ago I felt like I was on an island walking without support, weary and tired. God is so incredibly faithful in His words "Lean not on your understanding, but on Mine". I knew that He would not call me into this ministry and not provide support to help me when I feel weary and tired.

Praise to Him!

Until next time, blessings.

In the grip of HIS grace - Debbie

No comments: